The season for Agro commodities; Farming, Local Trading & Export is here again. The Agro commodities farming season is just around the corner.
Farmers and prospective Agro commodities Investors are set to invest money in choice crops and agro commodities; Farming, local trading and also export.
Agro News Nigeria is presenting the opportunity for our audience in Kano state and environs to be properly educated and informed on the investment opportunities that exist for each of the commodities and most importantly which of these Agro commodities farmers and investors should focus on this year – 2018.
Soya beans,Hibiscus, Sesame Seed, Bambara Nut, Cowpea, Maize, Sorghum, Ginger etc present a huge opportunity for farmers and investors to invest on and make huge income, however some of these commodities are more profitable than the others.
Agro News Nigeria invites you to attend our 2018 Farming, Agro commodities Investment & Export workshop in Kano state.
The workshop is being put together to educate Agro commodity farmers and prospective Agro commodities investors on the numerous opportunities that exist for each of the major agro commodities; Soya beans,Hibiscus, Sesame Seed, Bambara Nut, Cowpea, Maize, Sorghum, Ginger etc and how they can best invest for maximum profit.
The workshop will be an eye opener for farmers and investors who are looking to diversify into local agro commodity trading and Export.
AGRO COMMODITIES IN FOCUS
Sesame Seed, Soya beans, Hibiscus, Bambara Nut, Cowpea, Maize, Sorghum, Ginger, Palm Oil, Debino, Raw Cashew Nut.
- The Most Profitable Agro commodities to farm this year 2018
- Most profitable Agro commodity to invest and trade in this year 2018
- How to make money through local trading
- How to diversify and make money through export
- How to get access to buyers for Agro commodities
- How to get loan for sesame and bambara nut farmers
- Getting partners to increase your farm land
- How to invest as part of the Agro News Cooperative
- Getting access to finance and extension services as a member of the Agro News Cooperative
Date: Wednesday, 28th February, 2018
Time: 11;30 am – 4;30pm.
Venue: Royal Tropicana Hotel, Niger street, Kano, Kano State.
To register, text name and email to 08034265913 or fill the form below;
To view pictures from our previous nationwide workshops ; click here