Are you passionate about Agriculture and Nigeria’s Agricultural development?
Are you interested in investing in Agrobusiness in Nigeria?
Interested in being part of a group of Agrobusiness investors and Agriculture enthusiasts in Nigeria?
Seeking to be part of a group where you can leverage on funds, time, expertise, land and other key resources to maximize returns from Agrobusiness in Nigeria?
Do you have available land for agriculture and seeking resources to develop it? Do you have funds and seeking genuine land to lease for agriculture? Do you have investment funds and passion for agriculture and do not have the time to venture into it?
Look no further!
Agro News Nigeria has rolled out an Agrobusiness Investment Cooperative, to take care of the numerous daily requests from our audience and the general public on such Agro Investment Cooperative and Agrobusiness group.
Agro News Nigeria now has a registered Agrobusiness investment and Agro development cooperative society named; Agro News Investment Co-operative Ltd AK,A Agro Ambassadors.
Fully registered as a co-operative society, Agro News Investment Co-operative Ltd, comprises members who are passionate about Agriculture and are seeking to leverage on a crowded funds, expertise, land and passion to invest in specific agribusiness enterprises.
It also accommodates the interests of farmers who would want to leverage on the co-operative to access funds and also have a better access to the market for their produce.
We strive to achieve a Nigeria sufficient in food production and Rich in Agricultural produce exports.
Members of the cooperative group imbibe the belief and mindset that it is better to save money in the farm and in Agro commodities that appreciates rather than leaving money idle in the bank.
We grow our money in the farm and in Agro produce as we strive to also grow the nation.
OUR INVESTMENT FOCUS
As a cooperative group we engage in the following;
- Annual Crops’ Farming ( Soybean, Ginger, Sesame Seed, Bambara Nut, Maize, Cowpea, Cassava & Rice)
- Cash Crops Farming (Oil Palm, Cashew, Cocoa)
- Agro commodities Trading, Storage & Export (Soybean, Palm Oil, Oil Bean seed, Ogbono, Egusi, Ginger, Sesame Seed, Bambara Nut, Maize & Cowpea)
- Local food production and processing (Garri Processing, Palm Oil Processing)
- Empowering of rural farmers in and outside our cooperative group
- Champion advocacy for the promotion and consumption of home and locally grown Nigerian Agro foods.
- Guaranteed impressive return on investments (30-50 % per annum), Terms applies.
- Access to the cooperative’s farmlands across the country
- Access to cooperative’s crowded funds to develop member’s lands
- Access to quality Agrobusiness Advisory services
- Ability to own farm investments while still keeping day to day job or business
- Access to the cooperative’s storage facilities across the country
- Access to cooperative’s crowded funds to leverage on investment
- Agro News Nigeria (Agro News & Investments Nig Ltd) is responsible for the day to day management of the cooperative’s investments and farm lands.
- Net profit on all investments (Farming projects and commodity trading) is split 70:30 in favour of cooperative member(s) under contracted farming, Export & Agro commodities Investment category.
- In addition to the membership fee, every registered member is expected to annually activate his or her membership by investing in one or all of the following;
- Invest in a minimum 1 hectare farm development for a desired commodity within the cooperative’s farm lands across the country
- Invest funds along other members in Agro commodity trading & Export during harvest and storage seasons
- Make goodwill donations towards farmers’ education and sensitization programmes undertaken by the cooperative
- Contribute towards advocacy outreach organized by the organization (Anti smuggling campaign, Agric budget monitoring, local food consumption advocacy, land use act etc)
For every farming season members subscribe to farmland development for desired crop. The cost for each hectare development and management for specific crops are amended and sent out to all members before the onset of the farming season.
A minimum hectare (1 hectare) allocation is accepted for every individual member.
Return on investment varies from 25 – 40 % for each crop cycle.
Farming is annualized.
AGRO COMMODITIES TRADING, INVESTMENT & EXPORT
Members make investment contribution into Agro commodities trading storage and Export.
The commodities traded on majorly by the cooperative include; Raw Cashew Nut, Ginger, Sesame Seed, Bambara nut, Soy bean, Dry Hibiscus flower, Palm oil (Local), PKO, Oil bean seed etc.
Investments made into Agro commodities trading and interests are tenured for a minimum 6 months. However, returns on investments could be paid out to members quarterly or as deemed fit.
Returns on investment ranges from 30 – 40 % per annum (Terms apply)
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE.
There is a membership fee of N10,000 for every cooperative member.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
To join the cooperative Group, fill the form below. You can also download the membership application form; cooperative-membership-form-2.pdf (104 downloads)
“The time to invest in Agriculture in Nigeria is now. With a present population of close to 200 million people, the market and potential is limitless. By the year 2045, Nigeria is projected to have a population of close to 400 million”
“We have the land, population, labour and market, yet Nigeria cannot grow enough of the food that it needs. The greatest challenges are access to finance and the right knowledge and expertise”
“Agro News Nigeria through our cooperative group A.K.A Agro Ambassadors Group seeks to raise funds through crowd funding to develop Nigeria’s available 40 million hectares, one hectare at a time”
“We can do it. Nigerians working to make Agriculture work in Nigeria – That is the group that you would be joining”
“We believe in the future of Agriculture in Nigeria, with a faith born not of words but action – We hope you do too”
We look forward to welcoming you into the group.