Nigeria is a country that is blessed with abundant agricultural produce and commodities.
Some of these Agro commodities that offer a very promising and high prospect for income and wealth building include;
– Soybeans, Hibiscus (Zobo leaf), Ginger, Garlic, Cashew nuts, Cocoa, Sesame Seed, Shea nuts / butter, Maize, Wheat, Onion, Tomato, Honey, Chili Pepper, Palm oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel etc
More so, with these commodities being available at different seasons and its occurrence spread across different regions of the country that supports their growth, they present a huge income building opportunity for investors, youths and entrepreneurs when opportunities in their value chain are explored and tapped into.
Some of the ways by which entrepreneurs and investors can profit through Agro commodities include but not limited to the following;
– Agro Commodities Farming
– Agro Commodities Sourcing
– Agro Commodities Brokerage
– Agro Commodities Supplier
– Agro Commodities Marketing
– Agro Commodities Processing
– Agro Commodities Storage (Trading on and off season)
– Agro Commodities Export.
To participate profitably in the Agro Commodities business; every participant should have a complete knowledge of the following;
– Seasons for Agro Commodities Investment
– How To Invest Locally In Agro Commodities and business plan
– Sourcing Techniques
– Measurements Standards
– Pricing Standards
– Quality Determination Techniques
– Export Destinations
– Export Documentations and Procedures
– Storage Practices
– Processing opportunities and end products
Also Prospective Exporters and investors need to understand;
- Cost Analysis for Agro commodities production and Trading
- Export cost analysis per 20 and 40 FCL (Full container load)
- Getting Buyers
- Quality Standards
- Export Financing
Are you in Lagos state or environs? Are you interested in Investing In Agro commodities & Export? Join us on the 24th June 2017, for the 3rd edition of the Lagos Agribusiness Investment Clinic Workshop.
- Investment opportunities in Agro commodities & Export; Business Plan, what you need, Opportunities, Pitfalls to avoid, Maximizing profit, capital and documentation.
- Poultry Farming; Pitfall to avoid, Broilers or layers; Pitfalls, Cost estimates, Opportunities
- Catfish Farming; How to avoid pitfalls, Tackling marketing challenges. Processing opportunities, Cost estimates
- Snail Farming; Choosing AA specie over AM, cost estimates, domestic and commercial snailery cost estimates
- Crops production; What you must know, Per hectare estimates, ROI, Challenges
- Greenhouse Farming; Foreign or local, costs, challenges
- Available Agric loans and grants and how to assess.
Date; Saturday, 24th June, 2017.
Venue; Chemline Event & Training Centre, 7 Obasa Road, Behind Forte Oil Filling Station, Off Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time; 9;30 am to 5;30 pm
Cost; N15,000 (All confirmation of attendance and payment to be made at least and not latter than 3days to the event)
To Register; Text name and email to 08035044364 or fill form below
- Pictorial Excerpts from Our Previous Workshops Around Nigeria;