Agro news Nigeria (www.agronewsng.com), is a digital Agribusiness and Agricultural extension platform developed to enlighten and educate the Nigerian public, farmers and prospective Agro investors on Agribusiness opportunities and the best practises for Agribusiness (crop and livestock, agro commodities export), while keeping the citizens updated on agricultural development in the country.
We are currently seeking passionate and young, passionate and vibrant human resources to fill the following positions;
JOB TITLE; Communication / Marketing / Business Development
JOB LOCATION: Abuja, Enugu.
JOB TYPE; Full Time
Available Positions; 3(three)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION; BA / BSC / HND
EXPERIENCE; 1 – 2 Years Experience in Marketing, Communications and Business Development assignments (Recently completed NYSC can apply)
Summary of Role;
- The hired persons would be working with the Head of communication and Marketing in developing and communicating the organizations’ events and programmes.
- Work with the strategy unit in developing key contents for marketing, communication and business development.
- Market the trainings and key media programmes of the organization.
- Sponsorship Management / Marketing Communication.
- Private and Public Sector Relationship.
- Social media Accounts Management
- Strong creative ability
- Strong marketing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Media strategy and planning abilities
- Social media skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply; send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Kindly use job title being applied for as the subject of your email. Only one job vacancy should be applied to by each applicant.
Deadline; 17th April, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted