In response to the demand by the Lagos audience, Agro News Nigeria will be hosting an Agro Commodities Investment, Export and Foodstuff Export Training Workshop in Lagos on the 26th August, 2017.
The last edition held in Lagos was the February 2017 edition of the training.
The Agro Commodities Investment and Export workshop is aimed at educating prospective Agro commodities investors on;
- Agro commodities Investment and Export; (Ginger, Hibiscus, Zobo leaf, Soybean, Sesame Seed, Shea butter, Raw Cashew Nut, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Kernel Oil)
- Foodstuffs Export and Guideline
* Agro Commodities Sourcing, Pricing, Measurements and Standards
* Local Foddstuff Export Guideline
* How to Make Money Trading and Investing Locally In Major Agro Commodities.
* Export Costs Analysis and Profitability Analysis
* Making a Trade Contract
*Export Documentation, Processes, Specifications
* Foodstuff Export Procedure
*How you can invest in each Agro commodity.
*Making money through storage.
* How to allocate money round year in different commodities for maximum profit.
*Secrets of each trade.
* Quality Determination.
*Export opportunities (key)
* Local Market Trading Opportunities
* Processing Opportunities.
* NEXIM Export Stimulation loan and procedures
* Export Financing Opportunities.
Date; 26th August,2017.
Venue; Chemline Event & Training Centre,7 Obasa Road, Off Oba Akran Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9;30am to 4;30pm
To register; please fill the form below or text name and email to 08035044364
Pictorial Excerpts from the previous Agro commodities workshop in states;