Agro News Nigeria presents the 2nd Edition of the Lagos Agribusiness Investment Clinic for prospective Agribusiness Investors.
The First edition of the 2 days Lagos Agribusiness Investment Clinic session was held in Lagos on the 7th & 8th of October, 2016.
The One day Agribusiness Investment Clinic is intended to educate and inform prospective Investors wishing to invest in Agriculture and Agribusiness of the various opportunities that could be tapped into along the different Agribusiness Value chain.
Investment opportunities, Business Plan, Cost estimates, Expected Return on Investment, Challenges and Pitfalls would be discussed for the following Agribusiness Value Chain;
- Agro Commodities Investment and Export; Expected Investment Information, Cost Required for Export, Expected ROI on ( Shea Butter, Ginger, Raw Cashew Nut, Sesame Seed, Soybean, Hibiscus, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel biz etc)
- Poultry Farming; Broilers or Layers; Which to Invest, Cost Estimates, Pitfalls To Avoid, Expected Challenges, Processing and Marketing Opportunities
- Catfish Farming; Pitfalls to Avoid, Business Plan, Cost Estimates; Expected Return on Investment; Opportunities in Processing (Smoking)
- Snail Farming (Why Breed AA or AM specie), Cost of set up, Must Know, Pit falls, Opportunities.
- Greenhouse and Hydroponics; Cost Requirements, Set Up, What you Must Know
- Farming Investment Knowledge; (Maize, Soybean, Cassava, Cucumber, Vegetable) Farming Cost per hectare, Expected Yield Per Hectare, Expected Return per Hectare.
- Processing Opportunities To Invest In on Livestock and Crops.
- Available Agriculture Loans and Financing (How to package BOI, BOA, NEXIM Loans, and other available Agric and Export Loans; How to package and requirements)
- Agric Insurance (How to Subscribe, Plans, Where to Get, Benefits)
- A – Z of Agribusiness Investment for Prospective Agribusiness Investors.
Don’t Put Your Funds Into Agribusiness Untill You have Attended This Investment Workshop.
Listen and learn from the Experience of Others and save yourself Loses in Ignorance.
Date; Saturday, 24th June, 2017.
Venue; Chemline Event & Training Centre, 7 Obasa Road, Behind Forte Oil Filling Station, Off Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Cost; N20,000 (All attendance to be confirmed before event)
Time; 9;30am to 5pm
To Register; Fill the form below or text name and email to; 08035044364.
Previous Agro News Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Clinic sessions around the country