The Rivers State edition of the Regional Agro commodities Investment and Foodstuff Export training workshop organized by Agro News Nigeria in collaboration with MARIOK Agro Allied & Farms Ltd has been scheduled to take place on the 25th March, 2017.
Recall that the Abuja, Lagos ( Ist & 2nd edition), Kano, Kaduna had earlier been held at the various states and regions.
The Agro investment workshop and training is aimed at educating prospective Agro investors and the general public on opportunities that abound in Agro commodities Investment; Production, Trading, Storage, Processing & Export; requirements, documentations and procedures.
More so, the training has been designed to provide participants with hands on knowledge and skill on how to participate in the highly profitable Local Food stuff export.
Details of the Rivers State workshop is follows;
* Income and wealth opportunities through Agro Commodities; Production, Trading, Storage, Processing & Export.
* Business Plan for Agro commodities investment and Export (How much to invest, Return on investment)
* Export documetations; procedures and costs
* Foodstuffs Export (Documentation and requirements)
* Export Financing (NEXIM Bank Export Facility and how to assess)
* Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service documentation and procedure
Agro Commodities In Focus (Raw Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Soybean, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel, Hibiscus, Sesame Seed, Shea Nuts, Ground Nut, Onion & Tomato)
Date: 25th March, 2017
Venue; Aldgate Congress Hotel, Plot 308, Abacha Road, GRA Phase 111.
Time; 9;30am to 4;30pm
To register; please text name and email to 08035044364 or fill the form below.
To view photos from previous workshop; please click here