Are you still being held back by the usual start up fears?
Are you afraid of doing it alone in Agribusiness?
Working and still want to invest in Agro commodities and Agribusiness?
Looking at leveraging on others capital your investment capital?
Interested in investing alongside like minded individuals in Agro commodities Investment and Export, Agribusiness?
Join the Agro News Nigeria Agribusiness Cooperative. (Available for prospective investors in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and PH)
- Each cooperative group must be registered as a Limited Liability company.
- Minimum of 5 members per cooperative.
- Maximum of 10 people per group.
- Minimum Investment is N250, 000.
- All members of each group are equal shareholders
- Administration and Investment advisory to be managed by Agro News Nigeria.
- Each group in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, PH, must have a minimum 5 members before take off.
- Members are responsible for the cost of registering the cooperative in each location.
- Funds to be invested in selected Agro Commodities and Agribusiness Investments.
Please select Eastern cooperative for PH Investors, Western cooperative for Lagos Investors, Northern; for Kano and Kaduna groups. Please all those in Abuja should select Northern group as well but please endeavour to put your address as Abuja.
All other locations should also use your address; as the state where you are resident, which must be one of Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna or PH.
Once each group is up to the minimum 5 members requirement, a meeting would be scheduled for members to meet and familiarise formally.
For further details; call; 08035044364 or email email@example.com
Please fill the form below to register;