Agro News Nigeria presents the second edition of the Abuja Agro Commodities Investment and Export workshop.
The 2016 edition of the Agro Commodities Investment workshop was held on the 5th November, 2016 in Abuja.
The workshop is scheduled to hold on the 6th May, 2017.
The Agro Commodities Investment and Export workshop is aimed at educating prospective Agro commodities investors on;
- Agro commodities Investment and Export (Ginger, Hibiscus (Zobo leaf), Soybean, Sesame Seed, Shea butter, Raw Cashew Nut, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Kernel Oil)
- Foodstuffs Export and Guideline
* Agro Commodities Sourcing, Pricing, Measurements and Standards
* Local Foddstuff Export Guideline
* How to Make Money Trading and Investing Locally In Major Agro Commodities.
* Export Costs Analysis and Profitability Analysis
* Making a Trade Contract
*Export Documentation, Processes, Specifications
* Foodstuff Export Procedure
*How you can invest in each Agro commodity.
*Making money through storage.
* How to allocate money round year in different commodities for maximum profit.
*Secrets of each trade.
* Quality Determination.
*Export opportunities (key)
* Local Market Trading Opportunities
* Processing Opportunities.
* NEXIM Export Stimulation loan and procedures
* Export Financing Opportunities.
Date; 6th May, 2017.
Venue; Bolton White Hotel, Area 11, Garki, Abuja (Beside Sahad Stores)
Time: 9;30am to 4;30pm
Cost; N25,000. (All confirmation of attendance to be made at least and not latter than 3days to the event)
To register; please fill the form below or text name and email to 08035044364
Pictorial Excerpts from the previous Agro commodities workshop in states;